Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

That looks interesting Irish,did you purchase off Fastech?

Yeah mate.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9689942

...and spare chips.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9690881

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gwildor

Kayfun Prime modded with a Steam Tuners wave tank and tip, sat atop a Geek Vape Aegis mini.

EDIT...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3EEmEeMvBE2ehAU68

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gwildor

Kayfun Prime, eleaf Pico and Gins Addiction. Perfect combination...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/icHYyFBbF8tWuPPb6

• Registered Users Posts: 16,045 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

IMG-20190425-164306.jpg

Uwell Nunchaku with the innokin Ares RBA. I picked up the RBA yesterday at the shop on liffey street upper. I had been thinking about buying it online because I didn't know of anywhere that stocked MTL RBAs. Just happened to see it in the shop. I wasn't expecting it to be there at all.

I'm using 20mg nic salts in it and it's really nice. Simple deck to build, comes with a ridiculous number of screwdrivers and coil jigs. Nice draw from it. I'm quite happy.

Edit: if anyone has any experience with RBA's for MTL, especially nic salts, let me know. I love chucking clouds at home but when I'm out and about I'm preferring nic salts.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,045 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I just looked at that photo and realised I need to cut my nails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Picked up the OBS Engine MTL and really happy with it. Super easy to build and wick, top airflow and a doddle to fill unlike the Berserker Mini it replaces. Only con is the supplied drip tip is way to wide for a MTL tank.

obs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Venom wrote: »
    Picked up the OBS Engine MTL and really happy with it. Super easy to build and wick, top airflow and a doddle to fill unlike the Berserker Mini it replaces. Only con is the supplied drip tip is way to wide for a MTL tank.

I got one of these as well a couple of weeks ago and it's grand but doesn't give flavour quite as good some other mtl tanks. Now that you mention it I must try it with a narrower bore drip tip

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I got one of these as well a couple of weeks ago and it's grand but doesn't give flavour quite as good some other mtl tanks. Now that you mention it I must try it with a narrower bore drip tip

The main con for this tank from all the reviews I watched was the drip tip being too wide and I found swapping to the narrower tip from the Berserker mini gives better flavour. The other thing to bear in mind, is due to being a top airflow tank the flavour will suffer a little compared to bottom air flow tanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

Double barrel V3 arrived today build quality lives up to the hype

IMG-20190503-183122041-HDR.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

As I hadn't seen it posted before. Nothing big or fancy but the new pico 75w. It's the same height as the old one a couple of mils wider but about half the weight. It also has a new fire button.
    https://ibb.co/S7SLXTF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Does the new Pico have a better grip,the old one was as slippery as hell,I'm still using 3 of them with rubber sleeves.

Does the new Pico have a better grip,the old one was as slippery as hell,I'm still using 3 of them with rubber sleeves.

Yeah I've silicon cases on the two I have too. Honestly it's much better, it's kind of a hard rubber casing which means its about half the weight of the old ones. Much easier to grip and better fire button.

The YFTK clone of the sky fall. This is 22mm with adjustable airflow. It comes with 3 different airflow controls which you can take in/out depending on your preference. It's USSD 21 on FT. The only thing I didn't like about it is the drip tip which I changed over to the spare I got with the Gear.
    https://ibb.co/T1j4MY1

FT link

https://m.fasttech.com/p/9657639

Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

KFL19 with the Steamtuners extension/top fill kit on the trusty Pico.

https://imgur.com/ZPICEyk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Feck off with your fancy gear , you're not welcome around these parts anymore .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

That is F Sharp:)

jonski wrote: »
    Feck off with your fancy gear , you're not welcome around these parts anymore .

:):):)

A little squonking on the Van And Del Soul S and Ohm Boy.

https://imgur.com/QbpUJoT

My setup of the year is still the Aromanizer Plus rta, can't be beaten for flavour and ease of use.
    The Aegis X is a super mod, rugged, reliable and that screen is super.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Aspire Nautilus GT kit with 4.2 ml tank.
    The Nautilus GT is certainly a well made tank but boy is it heavy! The top-fill system isn't the easiest I've used -- not good for arthritic fingers. The supplied drip tip is way too short for my taste.
    The Glint mod is nice and simple -- VW only.

• Advertisement

New toy, Gas Mods Kree mtl rta.
    Simply superb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Gone comopletely off Mods and Tanks and ive loads of them just no interest anymore after several years, it's all about POD's now.

Rocking the Vaporesso PM80 POD,fabalous flavour and very smooth DTL, vaping Bestcigliquid cured Burley 0% nicotaine.

What's in your hand today ? same as whats been in my hand for the last two weeks . Dot AIO Se and Atmizoo DotShell . I'm very impressed with this setup .

502828.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

What's in your hand today ? same as whats been in my hand for the last two weeks . Dot AIO Se and Atmizoo DotShell . I'm very impressed with this setup .

502828.jpg

Nice. I've got a DNA60 SXK Billet Box. I haven't used it for a few months as it's a PITA getting the bridge out to dry burn re-wick etc so I got disillusioned. Atmizoo have just brought out a bridge (vapesnail) that you can remove the deck very easily. It's effectively like a tank but fits the BB. I'm gonna order one this weekend as I can't resist.

TinCool wrote: »
    Nice. I've got a DNA60 SXK Billet Box. I haven't used it for a few months as it's a PITA getting the bridge out to dry burn re-wick etc so I got disillusioned. Atmizoo have just brought out a bridge (vapesnail) that you can remove the deck very easily. It's effectively like a tank but fits the BB. I'm gonna order one this weekend as I can't resist.

I mentioned this in another thread as regards Atmizoo, I ordered the Dotshell at 10:30 am Tuesday morning and it was delivered at 10:40 am on Wednesday morning, from Athens to Italy to England and onto Shannon is 24 hours .

It is very well made and the flavour is excellent but wicking it is a small bit finicky , not hard or awkward jusy that you have to give the cotton a bit of a hair cut to fit in the channels right . Still put a new coil and wick in it this morning in under 10 minutes . I'm using SS316L in the DotAIO and the dry burn protection works well with it .

I mentioned this in another thread as regards Atmizoo, I ordered the Dotshell at 10:30 am Tuesday morning and it was delivered at 10:40 am on Wednesday morning, from Athens to Italy to England and onto Shannon is 24 hours .

It is very well made and the flavour is excellent but wicking it is a small bit finicky , not hard or awkward jusy that you have to give the cotton a bit of a hair cut to fit in the channels right . Still put a new coil and wick in it this morning in under 10 minutes . I'm using SS316L in the DotAIO and the dry burn protection works well with it .

Yep, I'm used to the small deck stuff. I have a clone of their vapeshell bridge for the boro tanks. Like I said, they're just a PITA switching out cos the boro tank design doesn't lend itself to deck access without either vaping the entire tank or decanting what's left in the tank to get at the bridge. With the vapesnail however, you don't have to worry about it. Similar design to the dotshell equivalent.

Big brother / small brother. I have the Haku xeta bridge in the billet box.

https://ibb.co/Zc9D2kh

I couldn't resist and ended up getting the vapesnail. I'm loving it. I'm using one of the many airflow reducers for a loose(ish) MTL akin to a KFL type draw. I stuck in a simple kanthal coil. It's really easy to build on. I've just finished the 2nd tank of liquid and there was only a tiny amount of condensation behind the tank. Zero condensation underneath due to the rubber dooda at the bottom.
    It's definitely breathed new life in to my BB, as I hadn't used it in months due to the PITA way you couldn't access the deck of whatever bridge you were using. Now, with the vapesnail you can take it in/out without having to empty anything. It really is clever. Tis a bit pricey, but worth it, if you're in to your Billet Boxes.

TinCool wrote: »
    I couldn't resist and ended up getting the vapesnail. I'm loving it. I'm using one of the many airflow reducers for a loose(ish) MTL akin to a KFL type draw. I stuck in a simple kanthal coil. It's really easy to build on. I've just finished the 2nd tank of liquid and there was only a tiny amount of condensation behind the tank. Zero condensation underneath due to the rubber dooda at the bottom.
    It's definitely breathed new life in to my BB, as I hadn't used it in months due to the PITA way you couldn't access the deck of whatever bridge you were using. Now, with the vapesnail you can take it in/out without having to empty anything. It really is clever. Tis a bit pricey, but worth it, if you're in to your Billet Boxes.

I have it sitting here unopened yet. I am enjoying the xeta so much that im thinking of getting another boro mod for it specifically. There's meant to be another round of BBs coming to the European sites later this month...

• Advertisement

conjon wrote: »
    I have it sitting here unopened yet. I am enjoying the xeta so much that im thinking of getting another boro mod for it specifically. There's meant to be another round of BBs coming to the European sites later this month...

It's nice alright. I've had a couple of leaks from it though which is irritating me. I can't quite figure out where it's coming from, but ends up at the back of the tank. It's not coming from underneath so the only other place is up top. I'm think it may be juice making its way up toe chimney and oozing down the screw down drip tip thingy. I've re-seated everything last night and filled it up again, so I'll see how it goes today. It may be my wicking too. Not sure at this point.

Cool. If you see them popping up could you let me know. I have an SXK DNA60 clone, but would love an authentic. I'd best start saving as they're a serious investment. Like hens teeth most of the time.

Advertisement