Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

replacement gears for drone,company only deliver to uk

• 08-02-2016 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a parrot 2.0 drone and I need to replace 2 of the gears. The parrot website has all I need but they only deliver to the UK.

Is there any way to get past this? I bought the drone in harvey Norman but they don't have the replacement items I need.

Any advice is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Hi,

I have a parrot 2.0 drone and I need to replace 2 of the gears. The parrot website has all I need but they only deliver to the UK.

Is there any way to get past this? I bought the drone in harvey Norman but they don't have the replacement items I need.

Any advice is appreciated

Parcel motel is what I use to get around uk only delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭ccmp

Parcel motel all the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Thanks guys but I found the same brand items on eBay and they are actually cheaper,might just go that route

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

contact DPD couriers.
    DPD have a Virtual UK address and have been advertising this on dublinbus ads, their own vans etc.
    They'll sort you out.

Advertisement