Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

AJ Styles Thread *Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Pentecost

They could have teased him hitting it for a while and still have it as a "one and done" when it's finally used. It would actually make it seem like a huge deal if it was an important PPV match. But as you say they could still make it seem like a big deal if they have him finish everyone he faces with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So I guess it was a better move not to have him hit it on Raw. Meanwhile, they can start building it as a one-and-done move now with him using it on lesser guys and build it up better that way; that when it hits, it's game over.

Can't wait until Cena kicks out of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

But that makes no sense, unless they were scared it would be botched and didnt want to risk it on debut? And why is he fighting Curtis Axel? :pac:

He eliminated Axel from the Rumble after he lasted nearly 365days in it. I wonder was that a one off with the social outcast or they gonna play the numbers game and then have him team up with Jericho for a tag match where Jericho turns heel on him.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Can't wait until Cena kicks out of it :D

Or Reigns kicks out of three of them.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Loughc wrote: »
    Or Reigns kicks out of three of them.

Reminds me of Scott Hall when he returned to WWF in 2002. He introduced himself to the Dudleys and "that's a great move you have (the 3D). I can't wait to kick out of it". What a d*ckhole!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

The best reaction video of AJ Styles debut:

I wished stayed off the internet prior to Rumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

A.J Styles vs. The Miz has been announced for SmackDown this week after they ended up brawling (surprise) on Miz TV tonight. Should be able to make a pretty good match together.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Miz SPRINTING up the ramp was a wonderful sell for AJ.

Advertisement