Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Royal Rumble Pool

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Dazzmondo

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Not been following the weekly raws so no. It sounds interesting but maybe I should have said the match I'm most invested in in becky and Charlotte.( maybe biased because of becky)

Yeah, I'm definitely interested in the Diva's Title match. Becky has been brilliant in the build-up! Charlotte is doing better as a heel (even though that's pretty much just down to Ric Flair imo). I expect Charlotte to retain though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Number 4 has never won until tonight. Come on random jobber time to grab the brass ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

18 meh I'm screwed unless Lesnar comes out then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Bret Hart wrote:
    Ah yes number 11,my lucky number.

Sorry Ted, I was looking at it upside down.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,150 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

24? I've got this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Number 30! Come on Triple H!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,151 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Come on 3. Enjoying ppv so far, Apache on the way and 2 1L bulmers in the fridge.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I got big show ehh I'd like to see someone try And eliminate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Ziggler for me. Oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 60,500 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I got Sheamus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

So did A Primal Nut win this? I guess he's on the private jet with Triple H and Vince right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Yep, probably the only person happy that Triple H won!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Whosthis wrote: »
    1. gimmick

There's the draw, just so there's no mistake Gimmick will enter at number one, did you get that? Number one. That's right gimmick, you're the first entrant. The first.

Im definitely turning heel in 2016

Advertisement