Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW23 Captains thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,808 ✭✭✭✭CSF

hogey143 wrote: »
    Originally Kane when this poll began, changed to Aguero, now transferred Lukaku in for Kane and captaining him, I just don't know, or do I?

Haha going from captaining someone in your head to transferring them out with no major mitigating occurrence is all kinds of crazy. But I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Going for a risky Ighalo move. Hasn't scored in his last three but two of those were away and home game was against Man City. Hoping he gets back on track tomorrow. Seven goals in six games before this mini-drought. Newcastle have improved a bit which is a worry but the fact still remains they've failed to keep a clean sheet in nine and despite improved performances last week was their first win in six. I have Aguero as well though which means that this decision could well bite me in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Very very tough call between lukaku and Aguero (something I never thought I'd say )
    Lukakus home form is brilliant
    City's away form stink
    But it's Aguero and he is looking sharper and sharper..........
    It's a big decision this week as Aguero shot me back top of main leagues and still most don't have him so if he explodes again as captain........having said that a few also don't have lukaku !!!!!
    Vardy is a bit of a danger to me this week I think

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

If boards wasn't on the blink all week I'd have talked myself into captaining PVA by now.

Aguero keeps the captaincy which is a nice and calming place to be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Vote goes to............Lukaku.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ighalo captain, have a good feeling he'll score a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,389 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Ozil all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Steven81

God i wish Suarez was still with Liverpool and playing Norwich today, obvious captain. Lukaku for me but might change to Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Don't have Lukaku or Aguero so obviously i'm going with Ighaloo :pac:

Advertisement