Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Raw 11/01/2016 *Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Good to see Kalisto win. Prefer him over Del Rio.

Also happy to see the Social Outcasts being made to look pretty good, relatively speaking. They confront the Wyatts and come away from it okay, though with help from Ryback.

I take pity on whoever eliminates Lesnar from the Rumble. If anything I hope it's a double elimination of Lesnar and Reigns to have that feud, if they want it, separate from the title. Though a feud with Lesnar guarantees Reigns being booed, I think.

I was saying to my brother today how Becky is the only face diva at the moment, since Nattie is rarely there. But the fact she stated how she's alone could lead to either a Paige turn (again) or a Bayley debut.

At least Owens didn't get pinned in that main event, though you'd think the others would act as lumberjacks.

As to Steph's comeuppance, I think since she claimed responsibility for the Divas division, they need her involved in those storylines and make her the authority figure there where they can hit back.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I found the One against All to be poorly done..

• Registered Users Posts: 60,279 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It really wasn't a One vs All.

It really wasn't a One vs All.

Damn it, left out the rest of what I meant to say :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So are we meant to have forgotten about the League of Nations by now?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Who?

:pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »

If it Happened more than two weeks ago. It never happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,967 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Lesnar in the rumble?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Lesnar in the rumble?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Brock was the best thing on the show and I loved watching him throw guys around. It was scary but brilliant. He really is one of the very few guys around who can keep you on the edge of your seat whenever he appears.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

The fact that he appears so rarely is a positive for me. His appearances are must see every time. Before he's finished he'll be one of the best of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

He certainly makes his appearances count every time he's on, leaves you clamouring for more.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Brock was the best thing on the show and I loved watching him throw guys around. It was scary but brilliant. He really is one of the very few guys around who can keep you on the edge of your seat whenever he appears.

Bizarrely the things he does are predictable, yet he seems unpredictable.

He has a presence that so few guys in history have had. I don't think WCW Goldberg would be anywhere near as effective in 2015.

Also a very underrated promo. There's no questioning Heymans contribution but Brock could work well without him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

He's nowhere near as compelling without Paul Heyman doing his talking for him, in my opinion. Having said that, I doubt he'd suddenly become less over if he came without him suddenly.

You can't have Lesnar without Heyman, it's like peanut butter without jelly, wouldn't be the same, they compliment each other so well.

I think everything has a shelf life and Heyman could work with well with a younger guy (Not Reigns).

That said its not played out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

He's nowhere near as compelling without Paul Heyman doing his talking for him, in my opinion. Having said that, I doubt he'd suddenly become less over if he came without him suddenly.

Excellent point! Remember the weeks after when Lesnar came back and started the feud with Cena and they had a contract signing and he was really exposed on the Mic. What he was saying just didn't match up with his actions in the ring. Heyman really adds a different element to his character.

Advertisement