Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cheap courses (any) in Dublin.. Story behind it :(

• 08-01-2016 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi guys,

I'm in a really difficult situation,
    Long story short, my girlfriend needs an English course so that she can get a visa to come to Ireland because of personal family problems *trying to avoid arranged marriage *

But she doesn't have that much money (students wages)

I was just wondering if any of you guys know any cheap places where they teach English (she can speak it fine but just needs a course so she can show that she's here to study)

Or alternatively.. If there are any other courses that are relatively cheap no more than 1500 or ones where you can pay per semester.. It would be really helpful. Im just lost now at this stage and need some help so I thought I'd come here to ask.

Cheers guys!

Advertisement