Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spurs v Norwich City. St Stephens Day, 3pm

• 22-12-2015 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭

Good game I think. Norwich in a bit of form but we should be putting them away comfortably at home.

Lloris
    Walker-Vertonghen-Alderweireld-Davies
    Dier-Alli
    Lamela-Dembele-Son
    Kane

Think Eriksen needs to be dropped to bench as he has been poor for quite a few games now. Son deserves a go.

Spurs 3-1

Kane 2 Son 1

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Liverpool playing Lecister and United,Chelsea,Arsenal all have somewhat tricky games. Win is massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

ziedth wrote: »
    Liverpool playing Lecister and United,Chelsea,Arsenal all have somewhat tricky games. Win is massive.

Yeah we could really enter this title race with a couple of wins before the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Home match against a poor team who we should beat comfortably if we are serious about top 4 this year.

Now where have I heard that before?

...oh yeah, about 12-13 days ago vs. Newcastle.

I think Poch will rest a few players and it'll be a disjointed performance. Score draw. 1-1 or 2-2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

3-0 to Spurs.

3-3 more like. There's always a bonkers game full of goals on st Stephens day and I think it could be us.

• Advertisement

Agree with 2nd row donkey about this being the type of game we fizzle out in.

Early lead, laboured performance, could go either way.

Any football match could go either way, but let's face it if there was a gun to your head everyone would predict a Spurs win.

We will beat Norwich at home 8 times out of 10.

Just hope today isn't one of the other 2.

I trying to find Kane's recent goal record vs norwich for Fantasy football reasons and found this on BBC website

Norwich have lost only one of their last five league meetings with Tottenham (W2, D2), and have only been beaten once on their last four trips to White Hart Lane (W1, D2).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

There record is good. They'll have a proper good go. Brady is an excellent crosser of the ball. Hoolahan is no mug.

Only Newcastle (12) have dropped more points from winning positions than Spurs (11) so far this season.

Service in to Kane has been poor of late. Might nick it, need Dembele in beast mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

#THFC team: Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies; Dembele, Dier; Eriksen, Alli, Lamela; Kane. #COYS
    https://t.co/VUeFXUHO6y

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Harry peno score s

Kane scores from the penalty spot.

celebrate.gif

Yeeeesssssssssss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Kane has been very poor other than the peno

Sounds like an even contest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Sounds like an even contest?

LLoris has had more to do than their keeper

We look easy to get at on the left side but on the other hand ali and lamela doing good work on our own left, feel like its a good performance so far

LLoris has had more to do than their keeper

Have Eriksen or Dembele had any impact?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Have Eriksen or Dembele had any impact?

Playing ok

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Yay Arry:)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Harry again. Nice finish

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

We're gonna win the league, I haven't been this certain of it since the last time I thought we were gonna win the league ;)

That was a class finish from Kane.

Inquitus wrote: »
    We're gonna win the league, I haven't been this certain of it since the last time I thought we were gonna win the league ;)

Please tell me that was Christmas 1960?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

coys a huge 2nd half needed keep our heads and find the killer third

That bloody keeper. Some nice Spurs footy

Best sustained burst of fluent attacking play in some time- very encouraging.

Lamela looks very good on the left

Lamela tries the Rabona.. decent save

• Advertisement

Big hit lloris on Jerome clean clearance

Advertisement