Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The NRL 2016 and all things Australian Rugby League thread

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Only got round to watching the Storm vs Raiders game. A great game. I'm quite glad Melbourne won as I just love the Vunivalu and Koroibete threat. I'll have to enjoy it while I can.

I'm conflicted about who I want to win the Grand Final as I like the Sharks side too. I was afraid the final would be 6 am Irish time but I think it's 10.15 am Irish time which is much more manageable for me.

Who does everyone fancy to win?

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

I think Storm will win. But I would like to see the Sharks win it

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

storm are seriously going to need to pick up their game if they are to edge past the sharkies.
    I have a feeling Cronulla are on a date with destiny though. Sharks to win 22-20

Not long to go now. I have no idea who will win it but I'm excited for the game.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

That was Great! Well done Sharkies

• Advertisement

Yeah a great spectacle. Impressive defending from the Storm. I thought Storm might snatch it at the end. If that pass had been made to Cronk...:eek:

Well done to the Sharks. Great turnout from their fans.

By the way what's the deal about now being able to turn the light off on the porch? That went over my head.

haha i was waiting for someone to ask that. the year cronulla entered the comp , the ex PM Harold Holt went for a midnight swim and never came back , was never found. Bout twenty years ago , some journo said that waiting for Cronulla to win a premiership was like leaving on the porch light for when Harold Holt comes home , pointless.

Stoked for Gallen .Roosters must be spewing they let Maloney go

haha i was waiting for someone to ask that. the year cronulla entered the comp , the ex PM Harold Holt went for a midnight swim and never came back , was never found. Bout twenty years ago , some journo said that waiting for Cronulla to win a premiership was like leaving on the porch light for when Harold Holt comes home , pointless.

Stoked for Gallen .Roosters must be spewing they let Maloney go

Thanks for that I have heard that phrase so many times but never really questioned were it came from ( like lot of sayings ). Its amazing I have a lot of friends in Sydney , Eels fans Doggies fans Roosters fans and everyone seems chuffed for the Sharks.

oh Benny Barba , ****wit will never learn......

Immediate release for a positive drug test , rumoured failed the game day test too

The guy is a complete D#*khead

• Advertisement

How big a blow could this be for Cronulla? Can they replace him with someone decent?

holmes to fullback , no big deal really there

Pablo escobarba just got a one year contract with the sharps , even though he will miss the next 4 months..... cannot literally wait for the season to start

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Pablo escobarba just got a one year contract with the sharps , even though he will miss the next 4 months..... cannot literally wait for the season to start

What a nickname!

Replied in this seasons thread

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057688002/1/#post102336972

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement