Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fridge and Freezer Parts

Options
  • 05-11-2015 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi

I am the owner of <a house in> Charlesland Wood which is currently rented out. The shelf in the fridge door and more in the freezer went missing during the last tenancy and I am trying to replace them. HOwever I need the make, model and serial number in order to do so. I havent been able to find my manuals and cant easily pull out the appliances without a call out charge and removing the doors etc. I assume all the houses in that phase had the same appliances fitted? I wonder if anyone in that neck of the 'Wood' can throw any light on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

HI,

I lived in the Park and I had a similar problem to you.

I ended up replacing the parts using the website http://spareparts.ie/

I think I found the model of the fridge on the back of the door and same for freezer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 FionnualaC

Thanks - I was told I would find them at the back of the appliances which would mean a call out charge, removing the doors and then pulling the machines out from the wall. But sounds like thats not necessary?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I would suspect at the age they are, they had broken (as they do over time). Shomar can do spare parts. The model number for your fridge is inside the fridge to the bottom left. I think they were a Powerpoint brand installed originally (not to be confused with Hotpoint).

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement