Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course Hoodie Slogan

Options
  • 02-11-2015 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Any help appreciated. The course I'm in, Marketing, are getting course hoodies made but we need a clever/catchy/witty/funny/creative etc slogan. Something to do with Business or Marketing would be ideal eg "We're the Biz". (My mind had gone blank...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

How about printing a QR code that directs to a website?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 wingedjoker

I'm cerious what you guys came up with. But here's one "Straight Outta Marketing"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You're studying marketing, yet can't come up with a pithy slogan fir your hoody? Studying marketing, you say...?

How about something along the lines of 'I've been wasting my time'?

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

ShaneCliff wrote: »
    Any help appreciated. The course I'm in, Marketing, are getting course hoodies made but we need a clever/catchy/witty/funny/creative etc slogan. Something to do with Business or Marketing would be ideal eg "We're the Biz". (My mind had gone blank...)

Don't bother, they all look stupid after you've seen it a few times.

Advertisement