Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

i7-6700k

Registered Users Posts: 24 Bart22

Hi I order that cpu at 5th october in should be in stock yesterday and today is showing that is sold out. 
    When the cpu will be deliver to me? order number [font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]VOR14480823[/font]

Comments

Hi Bart22,

Unfortunately we received many orders but are receiving stock only in a sparingly fashion. When stock arrived it is usually between 5-10 products eventhough we have over 100 in order with our suppliers. 
    We're currently requesting when new stock arrives but sadly I cannot give you any guarantee of when your order will be shipped as that is both dependant on how much stock we receive within one delivery and how many where earlier with ordering. 

As soon as we receive new stock you can count on the fact that we'll ship it the same day to all our customers who are already in line.
    Our sincere apologies for the long wait, we're doing the best we can to get everything to everyone as soon as possible.

Best regards

Kelvin
    Komplett Webcare

Att.: http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057515291 IMPORTANT INFORMATION!