Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 5 anyone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'll be downloading it to save all the messing. Really looking forward to get my hands on it now, haven't been this excited for a game since the Witcher 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tynx507g36b8vp

Really should have gone the digital route, that's the main reason I'm going. That way I can get home, have a cup of tea, install the game and go to bed, then when I get up tomorrow it's ready to play! If I would have known gamers could download the digital game with all the patches the week before I would have definitely bought it from the Xbox store!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,149 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

If anyone wants to play with fellow boardsies there's a forum here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=854

Have a clan set up too, check the sticky post at the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Who else is gonna be waiting in line in the pissing rain for Halo 5?
    Are there places doing midnight openings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tynx507g36b8vp

Are there places doing midnight openings?

The Gamestop and Tesco Extra in Naas are both doing it. Not too sure about any others as it doesn't say it on the websites but best bet is to give them a call!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Mine is waiting in my local parcelmotel! Pity I've had a couple of beers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Bought it on the xbox store and left it to download yesterday evening. Checked there this morning before work as was all downloaded and ready to go.

Advertisement