Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    ya and she said that's how she met her current fiancee, they had a fight and then she went to apologies to her the next day.

Yeah, and her fiancee is in the army, she's going to shoot Sophie. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

What's the deal with this car racing/ blackmail storyline?

Luke is being forced to race to earn money for his blackmailing friend. But he has already vowed never to race again.

So why doesn't he just sell the car that he no longer needs and give the friend the cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,005 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mary telling Norris "Do One Noz" was funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

The child actor that plays Hope is not great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Why does Jason still have sore ribs ? Callum beat him up 5 weeks ago.

I've broken ribs 5 or 6 times, they would be alright by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Omg Tyrone in a gimp suit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Red Kev wrote: »
    Why does Jason still have sore ribs ? Callum beat him up 5 weeks ago. I've broken ribs 5 or 6 times, they would be alright by now.

They wont get much time to heal when Gary knocks the b****x out of him.

Why does Jason still have sore ribs ? Callum beat him up 5 weeks ago.

I've broken ribs 5 or 6 times, they would be alright by now.

Did Jason not have surgery too, maybe got to do with kidneys?

Eh-up.

Looks like Mary is going to get the ride.

They wont get much time to heal when Gary knocks the b****x out of him.

Bah-Dum-Tish !!!

I thought she shagged Jason while she was split up from Gary.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I thought she shagged Jason while she was split up from Gary.

She did, but she 'fell' preggers, so she must be punished, dusky harlot that she is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

spurious wrote: »
    She did, but she 'fell' preggers, so she must be punished, dusky harlot that she is.

I think its more the fact that she wouldn't sleep with Gary until they were married but went off and slept with Jason anyway. I dont think she's pregnant, think it was negative the test.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

time for Mary to dust of the cobwebs,a real holloween fright

Is Mary still living with Dev, I imagine she will have this new fella tied to the bed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

How come Mary hasn't mentioned the fact that Devs old girlfriend who went travelling is noe "moving to wales". Has anyone told Dev yet? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I don't think she is an old girlfriend but she's his childminder so I'm sure he'd appreciate a bit of notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Don't forget, only 1 episode tonight at 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Could not care less about Alya and Gary. Zzzzzz roll on Graham Norton!

Yer man Alex is a better actor than 70% of the cast.

Come to think of it, the Meerkats in the ads are better than 70% of the cast.

Aaliyah is such an aul bawler :rolleyes:

Undoubtedly Gary and herself will patch things up until the big 'reveal' on the wedding day.

Boring....yawn

• Advertisement

Or maybe not....oh well

Extra episode of Corrie next Thursday @8pm after 1 hour of Emmerdale.

Does Sophie not work in Dev's anymore??? because she is constantly hanging out in the garage with her dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

fin12 wrote: »
    Does Sophie not work in Dev's anymore??? because she is constantly hanging out in the garage with her dad.

Where are these new premises she found? I didn't see them get into a car to check it out. it seemed to be around the corner. Where is all this leading anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,386 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Shelga wrote: »
    Could not care less about Alya and Gary. Zzzzzz roll on Graham Norton!

Can't stand her...complete moaner with a sour puss on her every time she's on. Always some issue or deep anxiety about what someone else will think about her. Corrie is gone to the dogs now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Was Garry married to the girl in a wheelchair? Or were they just together? Do they have a child? Is Garry a father? Did Garry cheat on her at any stage? I seem to recall something going on. He walked out on her I think. So now is he holier than Alyia?

I think Gary was engaged to Izzy (wheelchair) and they had a kid Jake. He doinked Alya when she first hit the street and he didn't know she was Kal Nazir's daughter and lived on the street so he begged Alya to keep their tryst a secret. So now the ginger whinger has gone all sanctimonious because Keeghandi really only did what he did with her.

I think Gary was engaged to Izzy (wheelchair) and they had a kid Jake. He doinked Alya when she first hit the street and he didn't know she was Kal Nazir's daughter and lived on the street so he begged Alya to keep their tryst a secret. So now the ginger whinger has gone all sanctimonious because Keeghandi really only did what he did with her.

and he also tried it on with Tina as well when she was pregnant with their child.

bobbyss wrote: »
    Where are these new premises she found? I didn't see them get into a car to check it out. it seemed to be around the corner. Where is all this leading anyway?

It's behind the garage on Viaduct St. It's beside Nick's Bistro. I think Tommy and Terry Duckworth tried to open some kind of lapdancing business there.

Opening a new business means they can employ another character, the old garage can be used to open another business meaning more characters. Kevin also doesn't have the cash, so he'll get into financial problems, then need a new partner etc etc etc. more storylines etc etc

An-Ordnance-Survey-map-showing-Coronation-Street.jpg

bobbyss wrote: »
    Was Garry married to the girl in a wheelchair? Or were they just together? Do they have a child? Is Garry a father? Did Garry cheat on her at any stage? I seem to recall something going on. He walked out on her I think. So now is he holier than Alyia?

No.
    Yes.
    Yes, but it's a surrogate by Tina.
    He tried it on with Tina, but got nowhere.
    After that she split up with Gary and never really got back with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Yer man Alex is a better actor than 70% of the cast.

Come to think of it, the Meerkats in the ads are better than 70% of the cast.

I like Meerkats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement