Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options
  • 11-10-2015 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭

Mod: New thread started because old one passed 10,000 posts.
    I hope they're the only ones taking tips from EastEnders and Camp Callum doesn't re-emerge from the Afterlife!

Oh yeah, can you imagine!

But yeah hopefully the Platts have watched the Lucy storyline and see what a mess has been made of it, and cover up Callum's murder a little better :P

Have Coronation Street ever revived anyone from the dead?

Can't think of anyone, although I might be wrong, and generally I think they do stay away from quite that level of silliness.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Out of the blue, Kirky tells us the height above sea level of the factory floor. This is either a red herring to fool the credulous, or a device to explain the appearance of Callum's body in the Manchester Ship Canal. Other than that, he wasn't dead and made good his escape, and will reappear to disrupt the Platt household for another few months. I can't see the sight of his rotting corpse being dragged out of the hole before the watershed.

I wondered about that too. I have no idea if it could happen, but hey, this is soap :D. I will laugh if they dig up the manhole, and there is nothing there. I don't want Callum back, so I would think it a neat ending, if he somehow does turn out to be the body in the canal. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jason, Gary and Tony are a bunch of Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Sarah will tell Billy I am guessing and will Kylie kill him then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

So Sarah will tell Billy I am guessing and will Kylie kill him then?

Who is Billy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

syklops wrote: »
    Who is Billy?

The Vicar. Sean's boyfriend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Ah FFS !! Sat down with a big mug of tea and some chocolate flapjacks to watch Corrie and it's not on :(
    Stupid football :mad:

jos28 wrote: »
    Ah FFS !! Sat down with a big mug of tea and some chocolate flapjacks to watch Corrie and it's not on :(

I know I raced home from the beach. :):) Trying out my new kite.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Me too, just the tea.... :(:(:(

I know we had this discussion a few days but there is no rugby on and on UTV Ireland is the EY entrepreneur no football, so again I don't understand why its been moved yet a-flipping gain. Throws my entire Monday evening routine out of sync.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I know we had this discussion a few days but there is no rugby on and on UTV Ireland is the EY entrepreneur no football, so again I don't understand why its been moved yet a-flipping gain. Throws my entire Monday evening routine out of sync.

there is an international soccer match on which itv pay a fair amount to have the rights to show. should they postpone that for anthony cotton???

• Advertisement

there is an international soccer match on which itv pay a fair amount to have the rights to show. should they postpone that for anthony cotton???

Yes. :)

It'll usually depend on whether it's being shown on ITV or not, and ITV have sport on, and think they need to keep UTV in sync with it :)

I know this feeling all to well

They need to move things on a bit now. Most of the episodes (apart from the wedding ones), since the live episode have Sarah going to work, going into a daze, asking to go home, David or Kylie appearing in the pub, asking where she is, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,006 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How has Sarah still a job in the pub, Liz should sack and hire Eva back

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How has Sarah still a job in the pub, Liz should sack and hire Eva back

I know, right?! I'd love a job like that, where you could just come and go as you please! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Mmm chocolate flapjacks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I missed tonight's episode. Does anyone know when I can catch it again? It's times like this I miss 3 player!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

If you haven't got UTV+1 or ITV 2, it is on UTV Ireland on Sunday from 1:30pm.

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    I missed tonight's episode. Does anyone know when I can catch it again? It's times like this I miss 3 player!

Im watching it now. You're eally not missing much. When you say you miss the three player, why don't you use the UTV player?

Tonights episode: http://player.utv.ie/programme/Coronation-Street/481972

Also had to fast forward through Fizz's scenes and I wish I had fast forwarded through Marys monologue. "I blame the Prince of Belair" :rolleyes

Also: F^%k off Tracey!

• Advertisement

For old times sake - episode from 30 years ago today

Also had to fast forward through Fizz's scenes and I wish I had fast forwarded through Marys monologue. "I blame the Prince of Belair" :rolleyes

I didn't see it either, but this tells me all I need to know. :D. Fizz, Mary, Tracy, I won't be watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Music at the end sounds like a funeral dirge...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Im watching it now. You're eally not missing much. When you say you miss the three player, why don't you use the UTV player?

Tonights episode: http://player.utv.ie/programme/Coronation-Street/481972

Thanks!! I didn't realise they had one now! They didn't used to! And can't watch it on itv website as not in their region :P

Kauto0709 wrote: »

utv player. Utv.ie:):)

Where is Gail??

Where is Gail??

Italy

Italy

That's nice. :)

That's nice. :)

Yep. David dismissed her as soon as possible after the murder.

• Advertisement

Watched, and enjoyed every minute of that episode, thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement