Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl "Dazzling Decorations" - Thursday 22nd October.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Those little figurine tealights are lovely until you start to burn one and you look at it and it's like a horror film with santas heard half melted...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Those little figurine tealights are lovely until you start to burn one and you look at it and it's like a horror film with santas heard half melted...

LOL , Penneys have them tea lights I thought cute too but no so cute when they melt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

From Thursday next, 22nd October.

http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?id=627

I like the idea of the Silvercrest® Wireless Socket Set at €19.99. So not on my hands and knees switching off the tree at night. :)

I have wireless sockets and they are so handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭sillysocks

kitten_k wrote: »
    I have wireless sockets and they are so handy!

We used to have those and they were great. Had them on normal lamps in the sitting room during the year (made turning off all the lamps at bedtime a one button job!), and then we used them for the tree at Christmas. Very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

That's exactly what we use them for also!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Excellent, can't wait to get bags and start packaging stuff up.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sillysocks wrote: »
    We used to have those and they were great. Had them on normal lamps in the sitting room during the year (made turning off all the lamps at bedtime a one button job!), and then we used them for the tree at Christmas. Very handy.

I need these!! I can't wait for Thursday to go buy a set!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Some nice stuff! I'll be heading to Lidl on Thurs. I like the look of the felt decorations.

Advertisement