Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tobacco Prices

Options
  • 15-10-2015 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm just back in Cork and the other day I bought a pouch of Amber Leaf Tobacco for like €5.80! What a joke when I first started smoking it was like €4.20. None the less I have two questions for fellow smokers in Cork City centre;

i). Whats the cheapest tobacco sold in shops these days?
    ii). Is there anywhere in Cork City that sells like 25gram pouches at reasonable prices, etc..

Thanks for the info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Dbu

RMUCKY wrote: »
    I'm just back in Cork and the other day I bought a pouch of Amber Leaf Tobacco for like €5.80! What a joke when I first started smoking it was like €4.20. None the less I have two questions for fellow smokers in Cork City centre;

i). Whats the cheapest tobacco sold in shops these days?
    ii). Is there anywhere in Cork City that sells like 25gram pouches at reasonable prices, etc..

Thanks for the info

If I had my way it would be €15.80. I recommend giving up:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Dbu wrote: »
    If I had my way it would be €15.80. I recommend giving up:D

There's always bloody one.

OP.
    Most places around the city do them for basically the same price. There's a small shop just around the corner from the GPO that was selling 25g pouches for about €10.50 a little while back, not sure if they still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dobz95

Bradleys on North Main Street sell 12.5 gram box pouches of Amber Leaf for €4.00!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Dbu

Sonics2k wrote: »
    There's always bloody one.

Had a very good reason to give up, wont go into it here. Smoke away:D

Advertisement