Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V Liverpool

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Refree is a wenker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Dreadful refereeing, that's at least a free

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Might as well stick Townsend on , just for kicks....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

should be his second yellow there milner

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Not a yellow, but definitely a free.

• Advertisement

Nice by Eriksen.

take lamela off before he gets sent off

**** SAKE KANE!!! :mad:

Fair result, pity as Liverpool were a weakened side today. Neither team excelled in the attacking half. Son was missed today. Dembele was excellent.

Yeah, we were probably the better team overall, but fair enough. Happy enough as well, as you never know what'll happen on a new managers first day.

• Advertisement

Poch had no super sub to change the game. We really are missing second striker.

a well deserved draw- dembele got motm on bt sports

davycc wrote: »
    a well deserved draw- dembele got motm on bt sports

He was rock solid. Fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Decent game for a 0-0 if not a bit scrappy thoughout, more moments of endeavour than skill perhaps. Spurs look very solid. I definitely think you'll be right up there for champions league places at the end of the year.

Dembele's game in numbers:
    91% pass accuracy
    100% tackles won
    100% take-ons completed
    10 ball recoveries

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I thought we done enough to win the game today but poor finishing left us down again,Kane really needs to find his scoring touch again all though he put in a good shift today I thought,Dembele deserved his MOTM award he covered some ground.I thought Alli done very well today also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭slegs

With a little luck we would have won. We had two very good chances and they had the one in the first half.

I think we are shaping up well though. No one has had an easy game against us and we have the lowest goals conceded in the league

slegs wrote: »
    With a little luck we would have won. We had two very good chances and they had the one in the first half.

I think we are shaping up well though. No one has had an easy game against us and we have the lowest goals conceded in the league

I am the only one who thinks we didn't play well at all. Liverpool were worse than us in the majority of the game. They were clearly there for taking and I think we played safe, dull and were very happy with the draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

We've got the fewest goals (bar Liverpool) in the top half. We've got the most draws in the league.

It suggests to me we are an on form Harry Kane short of being in the top three or four now. The sooner Son is back to offer competition and get Harry scoring again the better!

Dembele on fire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

It really wasnt a good match. A few things i noticed were.

- Walker looks so much less of a liability with Lamela playing infront of him.

- Dembele was immense but the DMs in Pochettinos set up have it sweet.

- Clinton looked horribly nervous and i dont blame him for that. He was shocking the first 20 mins but got better.

Overall ill take a clean sheet against liverpool any day and a point isnt a bad result. Considering the spankings theyve given us the last few seasons ill take it. But as MP said afterwards we need to be far more clinical.

Advertisement