Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Harvey Norman Christmas

• 11-10-2015 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭ BabysCoffee

So I visited Harvey Norman yesterday and discovered that they are selling the nicest Christmas merchandise. I think it might even be nicer than the Brown Thomas Christmas shop (gasp!).

They have Christmas cups & teapots and napkins for table decoration along with lovely decorations for the tree.

I also liked these wall hangings (see attached pic)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭ SarahLil

Didn't realise they did decorations etc, had they any Christmas table cloths,napkins etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭ BabysCoffee

SarahLil wrote: »
    Didn't realise they did decorations etc, had they any Christmas table cloths,napkins etc

They had paper napkins but I don't recall any tablecloths. I think Penneys might have tablecloths

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ mark26ireland

SarahLil wrote:

Penneys in Newbridge had tablecloths. Didnt get a good look at them . Was to busy looking at the other stuff. We bought an elf teddy . Some lovely stuff in there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭ SarahLil

Thanks everyone under the weather at the minute hopefully back on my feet next weekend I can hit the shops, tablecloth with runner is on my list:) plus a new Christmas jumper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 Glitzgirl

SarahLil wrote: »
    Thanks everyone under the weather at the minute hopefully back on my feet next weekend I can hit the shops, tablecloth with runner is on my list:) plus a new Christmas jumper

I love homestore and more table cloth and runners they are heavy and I've had it about 3 years and it's still going strong ! Others have have had threads get caught and pull after being washed (hate when that happens :/ )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

I had a look today. They didn't have much in my local Harvey Norman but the stuff they do have is beautiful. I love these baubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭ corsav6

I had a look today. They didn't have much in my local Harvey Norman but the stuff they do have is beautiful. I love these baubles.

They look the job alright, far better than the standard red and gold available most other places.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Wow they're really nice. Another place to drop into for Christmas stuff this year.

Advertisement