Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche near Ashtown

Options
  • 01-10-2015 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi everyone, have been having great difficulty finding a place for a 2 year-old. Does anyone know of a good creche/community creche anywhere near Ashtown/Navan Rd? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

My monkey is in Queen B's at Lock keepers Walk at the back of the Centra.

I am very happy with it (and if you knew what my job is, you would realise this is a miracle LOL), went to visit the Giraffe there but its not for us but I have a friend with a child there and she is happy enough with it.

There are loads of crèche in that area Mother Hubbard, Baggot Tots etc.

Go to Pobal maps, it will show you all the crèches in the area and their most recent HSE reports.

WARNING: Pobal maps is a heap an antiquated heap of ****e. You can only access it on laptops/PC's - you need to download Sliverlight so no iphones or androids.

Or if you cant be bothered with the hassle of Pobal maps contact Dublin City Childcare Committee they can give you a list of the services in your area.
    http://www.childcareonline.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

There is Little Stars on the Navan Road, opposite the Vincent De Paul Centre/pool.
    A friends daughter was there and they found it good.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mandy662

John Mason wrote: »
    My monkey is in Queen B's at Lock keepers Walk at the back of the Centra.

I am very happy with it (and if you knew what my job is, you would realise this is a miracle LOL), went to visit the Giraffe there but its not for us but I have a friend with a child there and she is happy enough with it.

There are loads of crèche in that area Mother Hubbard, Baggot Tots etc.

Go to Pobal maps, it will show you all the crèches in the area and their most recent HSE reports.

WARNING: Pobal maps is a heap an antiquated heap of ****e. You can only access it on laptops/PC's - you need to download Sliverlight so no iphones or androids.

Or if you cant be bothered with the hassle of Pobal maps contact Dublin City Childcare Committee they can give you a list of the services in your area.
    http://www.childcareonline.ie/

I know this is a very old thread but I'm very interested in Queen b's Montessori but cannot find any contact number or an email address anywhere on the net! Anyone have a contact number for it?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

mandy662 wrote: »
    I know this is a very old thread but I'm very interested in Queen b's Montessori but cannot find any contact number or an email address anywhere on the net! Anyone have a contact number for it?

01 891 0058
    http://www.childcareonline.ie/index.php/component/ccservice/411?view=service&Itemid=218

Service Name Queen B's Creche Montessori and Afterschool
    Address Lock Keepers Walk, Royal Canal Park , Ratoath Road, Dublin 15
    Area Code Dublin 15
    Contact Number 1 085 1138887
    Contact Email bernie.hill10@gmail.com
    Organization Type Private Provider
    Services Offered Full Day Care, Part Time, Sessional, School Age
    Catchment Area Central
    ECCE YES
    CCS YES
    TEC YES

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mandy662

John Mason wrote: »
    01 891 0058
    http://www.childcareonline.ie/index.php/component/ccservice/411?view=service&Itemid=218

Service Name Queen B's Creche Montessori and Afterschool
    Address Lock Keepers Walk, Royal Canal Park , Ratoath Road, Dublin 15
    Area Code Dublin 15
    Contact Number 1 085 1138887
    Contact Email bernie.hill10@gmail.com
    Organization Type Private Provider
    Services Offered Full Day Care, Part Time, Sessional, School Age
    Catchment Area Central
    ECCE YES
    CCS YES
    TEC YES

Thanks so much!! :)