Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zavvi preorder

Options
  • 21-09-2015 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Anyone ever pre order from zavvi.com
    Is the price likely to increase or decrease in comparison with release date price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tomo92

Ordered of these c**ts for PES 2016 it's out now nearly 3 weeks they shipped the game on 16/9/15, still no game absolutely ridiculous I ordered the game just under €50 so was saving a bit but, with all this hassle it's not worth it now, its not as if it's coming from America, Englands only accross the water .I'l never order of these again.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭LauraW7746

tomo92 wrote: »
    Ordered of these c**ts for PES 2016 it's out now nearly 3 weeks they shipped the game on 16/9/15, still no game absolutely ridiculous I ordered the game just under €50 so was saving a bit but, with all this hassle it's not worth it now, its not as if it's coming from America, Englands only accross the water .I'l never order of these again.

Yeah Ive ordered a few times from Zavvi before - never again! Same as you it took weeks and 1 strategy guide I ordered was also damaged.
    I shop with Amazon or Argos for my games now.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

tomo92 wrote: »

Not defending zavvi but I'd imagine the an post strike hasn't helped with your delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Zavvi, Ah! Never again... ordered my first item with them 20 days ago... Fallout 4 on PS4, 58Euros free delivery, seemed a good bargain, was dispatched the next day, all ok... Im still waiting 20 days later! Tomorrow is the day when I can "officially" tell Zavvi I havent received my game yet! I have heard similar stories and so for me it will be refund right away as I cannot trust them to send me another - I actually dont think they sent anything at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭craic_dealer

ZeRoY wrote: »
    Zavvi, Ah! Never again... ordered my first item with them 20 days ago... Fallout 4 on PS4, 58Euros free delivery, seemed a good bargain, was dispatched the next day, all ok... Im still waiting 20 days later! Tomorrow is the day when I can "officially" tell Zavvi I havent received my game yet! I have heard similar stories and so for me it will be refund right away as I cannot trust them to send me another - I actually dont think they sent anything at all.

I'm in the same boat. Pre-ordered my copy of Fallout 4 for PS4 from them more than a month in advance of release. Still haven't received it. Got it in a shop in the meantime because I'm impatient.
    It says on my order that it dispatched on the 5th of Nov. It's passed the 21 calendar days so I shot them off a message on their site. I posted to their twitter as well, @zavvihelp. I think they respond to tweets quicker.
    My mate and his brother ordered from zavvi on the same day as I did. Mate's copy arrived on the 18th, his brother's still hasn't arrived yet either!
    Good luck with your refund, hoping to get the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'd only ever use Zavvi if I see an older game at a daft price that I don't mind waiting for. Waits for up to a month are nothing unusual with them.

Advertisement