Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Where are all the good barbers??

• 30-08-2015 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2 LDNKid

I just moved to cork from London, and I can't find any black or african barbers. I'd really like a bald/skin fade but it seems that no Turkish or Irish barber can't do it properly (I just visited a Turkish barbers yesterday and boy did he F my s*** up; I have to walk around with a hat now for two weeks).

So are there any in the city or county?

Thank you! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭ mordeith

LDNKid wrote: »
    I just moved to cork from London, and I can't find any black or african barbers. I'd really like a bald/skin fade but it seems that no Turkish or Irish barber can't do it properly (I just visited a Turkish barbers yesterday and boy did he F my s*** up; I have to walk around with a hat now for two weeks).

So are there any in the city or county?

Thank you! :D

Is there not one on Barrack street, just up from the Flying Enterprise? That might be a hairdressers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LDNKid

Thanks for replying mordeith. I checked it out with google street view and if its ebony salon you're talking about then i think it's just a hairdressers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭ mordeith

LDNKid wrote: »
    Thanks for replying mordeith. I checked it out with google street view and if its ebony salon you're talking about then i think it's just a hairdressers.

Yeah, that was the one. There's a barber's behind the courthouse that a lot of the younger lads go to for fancy shave jobs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Sephiroth_dude

mordeith wrote: »
    Yeah, that was the one. There's a barber's behind the courthouse that a lot of the younger lads go to for fancy shave jobs.

Bladez?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 ✭✭✭ Tabacso

There are a couple of black salons on Shandon Street. They might do that fade stuff for men. There are also a good few African shops on that street. Ask them where they go to get the hair done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭ UpTheSlashers

The big lad in Karizma on Oliver Plunkett street is usually very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭ kingtut

Bazzers on washington street?

Advertisement