Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What did you buy today?

• 25-08-2015 10:33pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Pick up a tin of quality street? A Christmas ornament? Cranberry sauce?
    Cake decorations? Wrapping paper or somebody's present?

Come and show us here so we can ooooh and aaaah over all your purchases! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Not today, but recently in Kildare Village , Cath Kidston umbrellas, 7 in total, all different and wrapped individually. They are all going to the one place so couldn't buy things of different value!
    I got the small folding ones, as they are easier to carry/store.
    http://www.cathkidston.com/accessories/umbrellas/list?ctry=IE

• Registered Users Posts: 30,182 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Here's our first purchase!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I actually love it- but I am a cat person so I'm biased. :D

Oh, cute brollies!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Bought on Sunday!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Where, Toto?

• Advertisement

Where, Toto?

Brown Thomas, €6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Did some more christmas shopping for the smallies in ken black and heatons. Heatons have a good selection of half price toys and Ken black had some good 2 for €20 offers !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Bought on Sunday!

I bought this last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

I got this on Saturday :)

I still haven't been to the BT Christmas shop. I'm going to explode with jealousy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

^^^^^^^^^^^^ :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Shocked and stunned, I am! And you're the closest ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭DrJ

I bought my brother a jumper back in May that I'm giving him for Christmas :o It was such good value for the brand that I had to grab it when I saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I just remembered I have a BT voucher for 30e.....wonder what I'll spend it on....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭IrishGurll

Went to Brown Thomas today. I was in my element!!!
    Made a small purchase :)

My token 'first visit to Brown Thomas Christmas shop' purchase. :)

eWEtKJQ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Fab Posy, I purchased a fab scarf today as a part of a present for a pal it was so nice I bought myself one, that's 4 people off the list now, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

I've been told I can't visit the bt Christmas shop til after Halloween :( But I have got most of the Santa gifts for my babies, heatons have a great toy sale

I've been told I can't visit the bt Christmas shop til after Halloween :( But I have got most of the Santa gifts for my babies, heatons have a great toy sale

The best thing about being a grown up is that you can do whatever you want!

The best thing about being a grown up is that you can do whatever you want!

It's the other grown up in the house that's the problem! Little does he know I have secret plans to put up a third Christmas tree this year, all will go up while he's away with work ;)

Just bought cards for my son to hand out to his class mates in school! My local dealz was all decorated for halloween with their halloween stock out right beside the christmas stock ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I just bought this little sign in Heatons online (with other non-festive stuff) :D

Just got a load of stocking fillers (nail polishes, lip balms etc) in Boots. Spent €93. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 41 dubsfan

I booked Disneyland Paris today as a Xmas surprise for my son we're going for paddys day and I printed up a mock ticket for him so excited

Just after buying few bits from smyths. I soo need to stay away from online shopping :P
    Smyths have the little tykes rocking Horse reduced to 26€! Feeling extra festive today seeing the stock coming into the shops. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

So.....spent my BT voucher today....

I can't post the picture!! :-( will do later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

A Millennium Falcon play set for the o/h's nephew....

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mark26ireland

Penneys are doing Harry Potter jammies for women, picked up a set for the wife who is HP mad! She will be nice and toastie in them all xmas day!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

miamee wrote: »
    I just bought this little sign in Heatons online (with other non-festive stuff) :D

Arrived today - I'm actually quite happy with the quality of it, I was expecting something tiny!

362459.jpg

miamee wrote: »
    Arrived today - I'm actually quite happy with the quality of it, I was expecting something tiny!

Love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Just ordered these in Smyths for €5 for my god-daughter

131827.jpg

Advertisement