Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New News news

Options
  • 19-08-2015 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,224 ✭✭✭✭

Please welcome our two new mods for Cool Vids & Pics & Links:

whoopsadaisydoodles & aaakev

Both bring with them experience, a good sense of humour, and the required bribes to get this cushy modding gig. They also brought their own paddles to dole out the customary "That's a paddlin's", which was helpful but also a little troubling. One of them had bite marks on it, I won't say whose.

Erm... anyway...
    xohcQOY.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Congratulations/sadutations :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Whoops you just escaped from being an AH Mod WTF!!!!! You are one sick sick puppy.......so if you have that paddle ready I am bending over!!!!

aaakev dont know you but you obviously have psychiatric issues too

best of luck folks

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Nice to see that Pawwed Rig, Penn and LEIN were waiting outside Boards HQ when the new Mods arrived...

67863_allo_4.jpg

I thought aaakev and Whoopsie looked a bit nervous on their arrival though...

8158_The_Arrival.jpg

But I'm sure they'll grand once they settle in. Welcome aboard.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Thanks guys, so happy

image.jpg1_zpsrtn35ysi.jpg

racso1975 wrote: »
    Whoops you just escaped from being an AH Mod WTF!!!!!

tumblr_lxclch5Ki11qzydh2o3_250.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement