Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

21st Birthday Gift for Male Friend, Help! :)

• 16-08-2015 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi, I'm really close friends with this guy at college like he's my best friend and the one I can always rely on, there's nothing going on between us even though all our other friends think there is/should be!. Its going to be his 21st soon and I'm wondering what to get him, he's always saying that he would love to watch all the series of Friends from start to finish with someone, would it be a bit of a cop out if I got him the complete box set seeing as you can watch the episodes online? Any and all suggestions are appreciated, he doesn't drink much so I don't think alcohol would be appropriate, he is mad into cars though and loves music!!
    Thanks in a advance! :)

Advertisement