Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Round Zero Offers

• 13-08-2015 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Probably being a total worrier here but for anyone who has accepted Community and youth work in Maynooth from round zero. Have you all heard back from the college itself? I know it said three working days after the reply date and it has been. Just getting a bit sick of stalking my poor postman so I was wondering if it was just a delay for me specifically or is it all across the board?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JoeR91

gavbuzz wrote: »
    Probably being a total worrier here but for anyone who has accepted Community and youth work in Maynooth from round zero. Have you all heard back from the college itself? I know it said three working days after the reply date and it has been. Just getting a bit sick of stalking my poor postman so I was wondering if it was just a delay for me specifically or is it all across the board?

I accepted my place on the course I didn't hear anything from maynooth but I got a thing from cao to confirm my acceptance if you haven't received that contact cao straight away we won't hear from the college until the end the month once we get the registration pack!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 gavbuzz

The registration pack thing just came in the post now so I was freaking out over nothing as per usual haha Thank you though ,although now I have looked at the fees part of the student guide I'm less excited now :L

The registration pack thing just came in the post now so I was freaking out over nothing as per usual haha Thank you though ,although now I have looked at the fees part of the student guide I'm less excited now :L

Are you not getting a grant??

SUSI is still telling me pending final assessment so its just a waiting game really

SUSI is still telling me pending final assessment so its just a waiting game really

Don't talk to me bout them lol bunch of a**holes haha do ya know anyone going to maynooth?

• Advertisement

JoeR91 wrote: »
    Don't talk to me bout them lol bunch of a**holes haha do ya know anyone going to maynooth?

The waiting just annoys me ha I don't actually I knew a fella from my neck of the woods at the interview but he didn't get Maynooth he might be going to Carlow instead which I will also hear from Monday but maynooth is looking more and more appealing ha

The waiting just annoys me ha I don't actually I knew a fella from my neck of the woods at the interview but he didn't get Maynooth he might be going to Carlow instead which I will also hear from Monday but maynooth is looking more and more appealing ha

I applied as mature student but don't really count myself as one since I'm only 23 haha have few friends up there they say it's unreal crack

You are only two years older than me! :L I know literally nobody up there which is not fun haha

You are only two years older than me! :L I know literally nobody up there which is not fun haha

Ya make friends quick besides we be in same course so if your lost just come up to me lol nothing worst then feeling out place

Ya make friends quick besides we be in same course so if your lost just come up to me lol nothing worst then feeling out place

Yay friend ha just the hassle of getting there now on the bus from carlow

• Advertisement

Yay friend ha just the hassle of getting there now on the bus from carlow

It isn't to far is it as far I know there loads buses that to every day maynooth seems have good bus links

It isn't to far is it as far I know there loads buses that to every day maynooth seems have good bus links

Oh yeah it's fine just a matter of money and traveling up every day ha looking into the temporary accommodation mentioned in the student guidebook actually it sounds ideal.

Oh yeah it's fine just a matter of money and traveling up every day ha looking into the temporary accommodation mentioned in the student guidebook actually it sounds ideal.

Have a friend looking into that as well seems handy I have my accommodation on campus so handy out

Advertisement