Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

casual hangout mulllingar area

Options
  • 12-08-2015 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey Not sure how this is going to go but sure im going to give it a go anyway.

I'm a 23 year old guy living in the mullingar area and I'm looking to meet new people and build social relationship with. The reason im doing this is because nearly all my friends have either emigrated or moved to another county and now im without people to hang out with.

A bit about me. I'm a normal guy I Study in college where I do have a lot of close friends however during my breaks I dont get to see them that much as they are spread across the country. I'm big into all sports and music and enjoy just hanging out with people. I'm tired of not being able to do that here at home as this will always be my home and I would like to be able meet up with friends when I'm here.

I have always found it easy to make new friends wherever I go and its only when I'm home does that change.

So here it goes if anyone would like to meet up over drinks bowling or whatever the let me know.... hope this goes well

Advertisement