Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Tramore Valley Park

15678911»

Comments

• Mardyke wrote: »
    You'll be delighted to hear Ann Doherty will be around for another 3 years....

I'm not blaming any one person, honestly. There's a wider cultural issue.
    The Council's actions and attitudes are just a symptom of a much deeper malaise. A topic for a different thread of course.

And I must also say that I think that this bridge (even though I expect a 1.5m wide hack-job) will be a very big help.

• This confuses me, if the council need extra room for footpaths why not take it from the council owned property on the direct opposite side of the road?

Not to be a negative nelly but nothing about this entire process has made sense. Also those trees behind the Christ King fence should get their affairs in order...

• Nice gesture by the school. It amazes me that this still hasn't been sorted out as that entrance is on the masterplan that the council published in 2012! Did they think it was just going to magically appear one day or something? Having said that there was no problem opening the pedestrian entrance when the parkrun was on there. In case people have forgotten that was stopped as it was too popular :(

• Saw a track excavator at the gate this evening and a roadworks sign at the dosco estate entrance. Is it finally happening?

• Advertisement

• Works start Monday. Should take a week to sort out Half Moon Lane.

That's what I heard thru the p+p club last weekend anyway.

No access via the lane before 6pm each day next week. Special access via the park itself while works ongoing.

• Ludo wrote: »
    Works start Monday. Should take a week to sort out Half Moon Lane.

That's what I heard thru the p+p club last weekend anyway.

No access via the lane before 6pm each day next week. Special access via the park itself while works ongoing.

Great news. How no pedestrian entrance there got through the design/planning stages is beyond me

• jackrussel wrote: »
    Great news. How no pedestrian entrance there got through the design/planning stages is beyond me

Just passed there now. Big sign up saying major roadworks starting 28th June... expect delays

Update...now expected to take up to 3 weeks.

• Stop & Go all this week due to the junction upgrade on south Douglas road, 800 - 1800.

• Advertisement

• Well, that's good news!

Advertisement