Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any good airsoft sides near Arklow/Gorey

Options
  • 10-08-2015 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Well the title says it all I'm looking for some descent sites near Gorey Wexford or Arklow Wicklow currently my tow main sites are Round wood Special Ops paint ball and The Hive Dublin I'm looking for something closer and preferably indoors well because it is Ireland that I can get a lift to easier as I only have a motorcycle and well an AK-74 on my back wouldn't look good going along the m50

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Mastercolm

Try Fingal airsoft, miles away from you it seems but it is a class site. Also, look at Rathbeggan and Redbarn. They are all pretty far from the Gorey/Arklow area but they are very good sites. Im pretty sure there is an indoor cqb field in the Gorey area, I may be wrong but I remember picking up a flyer in Hobby Airsoft for it. They only had prices with rentals and all the pictures seemed to be of kids in tracksuits so it looks like more of a first timer kind of place.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Aranok123

Mastercolm wrote: »
    Try Fingal airsoft, miles away from you it seems but it is a class site. Also, look at Rathbeggan and Redbarn. They are all pretty far from the Gorey/Arklow area but they are very good sites. Im pretty sure there is an indoor cqb field in the Gorey area, I may be wrong but I remember picking up a flyer in Hobby Airsoft for it. They only had prices with rentals and all the pictures seemed to be of kids in tracksuits so it looks like more of a first timer kind of place.
    Yea actually I have been to fingal it was the first place I went but it's too far form me to get a lift from anyone and the arenas in Gorey seem to have just vanished I will look into the two you suggested though
    Thanks Aran

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Adzski

There is BlackRidge Airsoft in Bunclody :)

http://www.blackridgeairsoft.ie/

Cheers,

Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Aranok123

Right i will look into the blackridge airsoft site.
    Thanks Aran

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭raydator

Blackridge Airsoft. Its only 20 mins from Gorey Town via Carnew.

I play there every Sunday and travel from Gorey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Mastercolm

AH! I found it. Storm airsoft: http://www.stormgorey.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭raydator

Mastercolm wrote: »
    AH! I found it. Storm airsoft

Are you for real? That place is not for airsofters. It's for stags and party's. 15 euros for 30 mins with 400 bbs. You can't even bring your own!!!!

Advertisement