Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

September 2015 Intake - who got the call

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Ruffle

Sorry should have said private mail....didn't mean for dates to be posted publicly. I'm out of the country over the next while which is why I'm asking :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 820sox

I got the official call today :) so happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Catdog33

Oh awesome!! That's out of the blue!

Catdog33 wrote: »
    Oh awesome!! That's out of the blue!

I got a call last week but had some changes so wasn't counting it until I was given the official one!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Midgetgem84

Congrats sox!! That's great news!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭KevBo2015

820sox wrote: »

Was just about to post saying its been quite today wondering if any calls went out!

Congratulations! Welcome to the club!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 .Q

820sox wrote: »

Congrats!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

Congrats Sox!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 tino77

After a balls up with my contact number I am in! See you all very soon and thanks so much to everyone for their help and support on this forum. I'll try and help others once I start as well!

Cheers

tino77 wrote: »
    After a balls up with my contact number I am in! See you all very soon and thanks so much to everyone for their help and support on this forum. I'll try and help others once I start as well!

Cheers

Well done!! Nothing like some last minute panic! Haha.

• Advertisement

Cheers

Congratulations!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

Cheers

Congrats! Outta curiosity did you hear by letter then?

Wow well done!!

.S. wrote: »
    Congrats! Outta curiosity did you hear by letter then?

Got an email then had to call them.

Thanks for kind words folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 PC high tower.

Thats great to see more people got the call for September :) how's everyone feeling about the induction weekend?

Thats great to see more people got the call for September :) how's everyone feeling about the induction weekend?

Barely had a chance for it to sink in! What does it involve? Assuming suited and booted in required?

It makes the whole thing so real now. It will be good to meet everyone though and hopefully get a better idea of what to expect in Sept! How about you?

Barely had a chance for it to sink in! What does it involve? Assuming suited and booted in required?

Did you get the induction pack yet? There are some things you need to bring with you which it mentions eg birth cert etc and a couple of forms they sent out in the pack. If you need the list of things let me know. Also "smart business attire" for the weekend.

I did, yeah. All very rushed! Looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 PC high tower.

.Q wrote: »
    It makes the whole thing so real now. It will be good to meet everyone though and hopefully get a better idea of what to expect in Sept! How about you?

Yea definitely will help to know roughly what we're in cot come September! Nervous excitement that it's all finally happening!

• Advertisement

Well done those who got in, I will be seeing you all very shortly haha!!

Any questions feel free to give me a PM and I will do my best to get back to you. Very little time, not like before when I could sit on these forums all day ha!!

Hi Kev,

thanks for checking in. How you finding it so far?

How's everyone feeling about starting? Mix of excitement and nerves for me I have to say.

Hi Kev,

thanks for checking in. How you finding it so far?

How's everyone feeling about starting? Mix of excitement and nerves for me I have to say.

Hey! Finding it pretty interesting but intense to say the least. When all you guys get in we'll be well into swing of things. Be nice to see a few new faces from forums. All the ones I've met from them are a great bunch.

Learn your online learning!! Get yourself a decent iron too.

Any questions throw me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 elliotness

So on average how long after you guys finished your medical did it take to get the call?

elliotness wrote: »
    So on average how long after you guys finished your medical did it take to get the call?

It varied. I think it ranged from about a week-two weeks!

elliotness wrote: »

It totally depends on how quickly you have your medical after PCA and more importantly vetting. Calls usually go out every 5 weeks or so

My medical letters at home with the results. Driving home now to get it.. Eeek

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭panini

jaylu wrote: »
    congratulations to you guys who are in!

I'm hoping to get through in this campaign, if it's not too cheeky does anyone mind disclosing the AC scores that are getting in with the September intake?

Sitting with 72.75% so hopeful at the moment for a call in the next few months.

Thanks!

Have you passed medical yet?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭panini

There's a few of us here all waiting on the call then!

• Advertisement

Yea mine was the 30th and im waiting! Score was 70 in the AC.

Hoping I don't have to reapply in a new campaign!

Advertisement