Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Film scenes you re-enact?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 Wacker The Attacker

I've tried talking her into doing the ass to ass scene from requiem for a dream with another chick.

Oddly its been met with significant resistance. I was hoping I could invite the lovely laura from the post office around so she could be on the other end of the dildo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭ tricky D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭ SimonTemplar

I was in London recently and went to the road where they filmed Shaun of the Dead and did Simon Pegg's walk to the shop and bought a cornetto.

The shop still looks exactly like it did in the movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭ NachoBusiness

Whenever I have company and I'm washing dishes, I always have to do a little: 'I didn't come to United States to break my fcuking back washing dishes mang'.

Basically I just spend most of my life trying to shoehorn Scarface quotes into my day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ Medusa22

I don't know if I can post a youtube clip because
    I'm on my phone but I like to re-enact that scene from 'The Magdalene Sisters' when Crispina is screaming at the priest 'You are not a man of God'. So basically I just scratch my crotch and scream 'you are not a man of God' :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,965 ✭✭✭✭ Henley Spicy Receiver

Me and my pals are always re-enacting the "bring out the gimp" scene from Pulp Fiction. :) Poor Joe always gets the worst of it.

Advertisement