Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Film scenes you re-enact?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I've tried talking her into doing the ass to ass scene from requiem for a dream with another chick.

Oddly its been met with significant resistance. I was hoping I could invite the lovely laura from the post office around so she could be on the other end of the dildo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

I was in London recently and went to the road where they filmed Shaun of the Dead and did Simon Pegg's walk to the shop and bought a cornetto.

The shop still looks exactly like it did in the movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Whenever I have company and I'm washing dishes, I always have to do a little: 'I didn't come to United States to break my fcuking back washing dishes mang'.

Basically I just spend most of my life trying to shoehorn Scarface quotes into my day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I don't know if I can post a youtube clip because
    I'm on my phone but I like to re-enact that scene from 'The Magdalene Sisters' when Crispina is screaming at the priest 'You are not a man of God'. So basically I just scratch my crotch and scream 'you are not a man of God' :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Me and my pals are always re-enacting the "bring out the gimp" scene from Pulp Fiction. :) Poor Joe always gets the worst of it.

Advertisement