Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking St. Patrick Street/Opposite Aircoach Park

Options
  • 28-07-2015 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

So i'll be going to dublin via aircoach to pick up my wife from the airport.

when coming back, i'd prefer if we could drive back home with our own car instead of getting a taxi.

On the other side of street where the Aircoach stops are parking lanes, where i'd like to park my car - is it allowed to park there for a longer period of time? i just dont want to risk getting a ticket.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

All street parking is time limited and/or needs a disc. Why not park at the car park on Penrose quay? It is reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭murfilein

Diziet wrote: »
    All street parking is time limited and/or needs a disc. Why not park at the car park on Penrose quay? It is reasonably priced.

i was trying to be cheap :D

yeah, i'll check that car park, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

murfilein wrote: »
    i was trying to be cheap :D

yeah, i'll check that car park, thanks.

Would you not drive to Dublin to pick her up? Grounds for divorce right there ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭murfilein

mordeith wrote: »
    Grounds for divorce right there ;-)

maybe for your wife, mine isnt like that ;) if a woman demands divorce over that, maybe YOU want the divorce then :rolleyes:

driving to dublin myself is just too expensive (compared to the bus), and i'm not the guy to drive alone for such a long time. also, we can cuddle in the bus ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,789 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

If you're trying to be cheap just meet her off the bus in Cork 😉
    Drive her home for a cuddle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Yeah, in the interest of being "cheap", I'd put more value on "cuddling" at home rather than on an Aircoach, drive up and back, job done.
    Time in the bank for as many cuddles as you want in your own place.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

murfilein wrote: »
    maybe for your wife, mine isnt like that ;) if a woman demands divorce over that, maybe YOU want the divorce then :rolleyes:

driving to dublin myself is just too expensive (compared to the bus), and i'm not the guy to drive alone for such a long time. also, we can cuddle in the bus ;)

Excuse me while I get sick into my hands ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah that's nice of you to do and want cuddles!! best man ever id say besides from mine...

If you are going late and want to save on parking you could always park down by the marina bit of a walk away but there is on street parking and you could always run back when ye arrive and nab the car, drive it back to meet the lady.

Advertisement