Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best company for PAYG gas in Ireland?

Options
  • 19-07-2015 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hey guys I'm looking into setting up a PAYG gas meter in an apartment I recently moved into. The guys that lived here before had an account with Bord Gais but it was cut off as they never used it/didn't pay the bill.

Which company has the best rates for PAYG gas? We already have electricity with Prepay Power

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

dmullins3 wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm looking into setting up a PAYG gas meter in an apartment I recently moved into. The guys that lived here before had an account with Bord Gais but it was cut off as they never used it/didn't pay the bill.

Which company has the best rates for PAYG gas? We already have electricity with Prepay Power
    The best would be Bord Gais or Electric Ireland for electricity as they do not charge an extra €13 a month for their admin and rental of their meter on top of the bill and standing charge!

Companies like prepay power are supplying the dearest gas or esb available then adding their own monthly charges onto it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I think only bord Gais do pre pay for gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Accommodation & Property

dudara

Advertisement