Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gamsat 2016 Preparation Galway

Options
  • 19-07-2015 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi all,

I am planning to sit the Gamsat in March 2016 and wondering if anyone in the Galway area would like to get together and form some sort of study group?

I'll admit to being an independent learner but would love the opportunity to engage with others in regards to strategies and topics etc. I think that even a meet up every 2/3 weeks or so would keep all involved on track and motivated, perhaps more-so than going it solo. Even in regards to buying preparation guides, I would be more than happy to split costs and photocopy any material if this was something others would be interested in doing.

I am aware this wont suit everyone but if you would be interested pm me and we can arrange something that suits.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Walsha22

Hi, I am thinking of sitting the exam in March also. I was aiming for September exam in uk but feel under prepared and that it'd just be a waste of money. Would definitely be interested in sharing info resources etc, only thing is I'm in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 chocice94

Hi, Im going to be giving the GAMSAT a go in the UK in September but would be up for doing a re-sit in Ireland next march! I'll be in Galway so i'd be up for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭danube

Hi all,

I am planning to sit the Gamsat in March 2016 and wondering if anyone in the Galway area would like to get together and form some sort of study group?

I'll admit to being an independent learner but would love the opportunity to engage with others in regards to strategies and topics etc. I think that even a meet up every 2/3 weeks or so would keep all involved on track and motivated, perhaps more-so than going it solo. Even in regards to buying preparation guides, I would be more than happy to split costs and photocopy any material if this was something others would be interested in doing.

I am aware this wont suit everyone but if you would be interested pm me and we can arrange something that suits.
    I am from Galway and will be sitting GAMSAT next March. I have just started studying for and I have a titanic amount of notes that I would be willing to share in a group.
    You should set up a Facebook group first and we could take it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 steph0712

Hello everyone,

We (current GEM1 at UCD) started a facebook group for future GEMs here at UCD.

UCD Graduate Medical Class of 2020 if you have any questions etc.

Advertisement