Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Christmas Movie Club #7 - Miracle on 34th Street (1994)

• 07-07-2015 8:30am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Here we go week 7, this is a favourite of mine looking forward to re-watching it this week.

Plot:

A little girl discovers dreams do come true if you really believe. Six-year-old Susan has doubts about childhood's most enduring miracle - Santa Claus. Her mother told her the "secret" about Santa a long time ago, so Susan doesn't expect to receive the most important gifts on her Christmas list. But after meeting a special department store Santa who's convinced he's the real thing, Susan is given the most precious gift of all - something to believe in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

Just realised that I missed this. Definitely watching it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

It's bloody freezing and I had to go to the dentist today so I'm consoling myself with ice cream, my duvet and this film.

The child is fierce annoying really, isn't she? :D Way too much of a grown up! The relationship between the mother and Brian is weird. Still, it's a lovely film.

Advertisement