Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for roomates in Dublin City

Options
  • 06-07-2015 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Know there's a lot of places I can go when looking for accomm, but finding it hard to get a place to suit my age bracket. In my early twenties (female), moving to Dublin for a journalism job, but find that a lot of ads on Daft etc are currently people in thirties looking for others in their thirties.

I understand it's out of college time, hence why I'm not coming across many roomies in the same age bracket. I wouldn't be too pushed about the age of those I live with (although it would be nice to have someone in a similar boat), it's rather finding someone who will take a young 'un like me!

If anyone has a room going please give me a shout. Looking for as close to city as possible, really, as I'm working just off O'Connell St.

Comments

Advertisement