Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season long bets/accumulators (2015/16)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

What the hell? Messi top goalscorer @ 10.00??

Back in Jan after he was out for 2 months where he was a good few off, now he is 6 goals off.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Posted it in the daily bets that March is usually Messi's most productive month.
    Think they are also done handing penalties to Suarez.

That said, he is not only 6 behind Suarez, there is also Ronaldo with 4 more than Messi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

inforfun wrote: »
    Posted it in the daily bets that March is usually Messi's most productive month.

That said, he is not only 6 behind Suarez, there is also Ronaldo with 4 more than Messi.

Hopefully Ronaldo has a proper bust up with the team and they stop passing to him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Keep the faith starscream a brace minimum for Sergio tomorrow!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

:)

Niccccccccce, one more would be the iceing on the cake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

5 behind Suarez and 6 behind Ronaldo with 10 games to go, not impossible but it will be tough to cover this one. Plus I think Barca would try to get Suarez ahead of Ronaldo if they can. Be tough though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,978 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Anyone any thoughts on the Europa League? Was thinking of a flutter on one of the English teams, all 10/1 with Bet365, but I'm wondering if they'd be this short with a German or Spanish bookie...

Anyone any thoughts on the Europa League? Was thinking of a flutter on one of the English teams, all 10/1 with Bet365, but I'm wondering if they'd be this short with a German or Spanish bookie...

Gone with Liverpool, thankfully rather than Spurs...:rolleyes:

I think I'll reserve this thread for myself:p
    Originally Posted by Loafing Oaf View Post
    Put €30 total on Spurs, Everton & Watford for the Cup. Surely at least one of them should have a decent run, shouldn't they?
    Well two out of three aint bad. That's a one in four chance of a win, amirite guys?:P
    Wow oft a true word spoken in jest:pac:

Got a great chance now irrespective of semi draw. Fingers crossed for Everton - I was gonna say at home to but of course that doesn't apply - v Palace...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Austria! wrote: »
    I really like Long to be the top scorer at Southampthon. He's on 4, Pelle is on 6. 16/1 is a very strange price.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/southampton/top-league-goalscorer

Hedged it a little with Pelle @1.73. COuld have got on at 2.75 before last week, and should have.

• Advertisement

That's game set and match for me, psv losing 2-0 at home and aguero behind by 5 now. It kept me entertained since August. Good luck to everyone else with bets still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    chelsea have wiped out all my ante post bets

did these a few weeks back, got to be hopeful if vardy stays fit
    aguero surely the only worry now
    fancy hull very strongly to finish ahead of boro and derby at the very least

15cheuh.jpg

ab1lpk.jpg

So disappointing, no chance vardy now
    hull are muck

Had a look at FA cup betting there and shocked to see West Ham @ 9/2 outsiders. Really fancy them to knock out Man united in the next round and then they will surely be favourites at around 2/1 I'd guess.Might back them with with a view to laying some off after the United match.

If you like gambling in combination wit ha bit of speculating.....

There is big chance Twente will be kicked out of the Dutch league because of financial problems combined with 1 dodgy deal after another during the last 5 years.
    It is all to apparent now that the one succes McLaren had as a coach was becuase of huge fraud at Twente.

If they will not finish the season, PSV will lose 6 points and Ajax only 1.
    PSV already won 2x and Ajax had a draw away to Twente and still have to play them at home.

Cant see either of them lose a lot of points anymore so if PSV will lose those 5 points, it will probably mean Ajax win the league.

Twente got a 3 point deduction yesterday for not having their financial reports ready in time.
    They now had, including last season, 3x a 3 point deduction and the next sanction will be a swift kick under their arses out of the league.

Since Ajax aleady took 1st position from PSV after winning there at PSV, cant see anything else than a league win for Ajax.

That was a disaster today for me, thought my bet did a 180 after Utrecht were up 2-0 with 5 minutes to go and aguero with a hat trick yesterday. But Ajax had to get 2 goals in 4 minutes which very likely ends my bet again with psv probably going to lose out on goal difference

To make it even better for you, it was a very very cheap penalty Ajax got to score 2-2.

2a1f984260ad8eb46c7f7ff91d65ca49.png

Still has a chance but my god, barca is doing their very best to **** me over without using any lube whatsoever.

Psv playing bottom of the table camber next week, there will be goals but making up that -6 goal difference is a big ask, Psv already beat them 6-0 away, it's squeaky bum time

Cambuur was down to 10 and a penalty in the first minute with that 6-0.
    Trouble with teams that need to make up goals is they get too focussed on that and start missing chances.

At least Twente will not **** it up by being taken out of the league before the last round. If they are going to be kicked out, it will be after may 8th.

Cambuur was down to 10 and a penalty in the first minute with that 6-0.
    Trouble with teams that need to make up goals is they get too focussed on that and start missing chances.

At least Twente will not **** it up by being taken out of the league before the last round. If they are going to be kicked out, it will be after may 8th.

I just want to cry. I was Sooooooooo close.

Im beginning to feel this Dutch league is slightly wrigged in favour of Ajax

• Advertisement

The 2 penalties they got in the last 2 matches are ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,836 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Never actually did this in the end so hopefully it doesn't come off!

Suarez second top scorer in la liga on 9, two behind Neymar, one ahead of Ronaldo and six ahead of Messi. In to 11/4 now but wouldn't mind having a few quid on Messi at 13/1 at this stage.

Stoke up to 10th and are in to evens for top 10. Given that Chelsea will rise and Leicester have so many points on the board they could be squeezed out with teams like Watford, Palace and West Ham going so well - in retrospect though 4/1 was a superb price for a single.

Aguero is on 8 goals which is 7 behind Vardy & Lukaku - out to 7/1 which I would still tempt me - no one like Aguero for 2/3 goals per game if he stays fit.

Aguero's now just 2 goals behind Kane and tied with Vardy (who's now suspended), I got him @8/1 each way soon after you posted this.

Man C's next opponents are Stoke (H), Southampton (A), Arsenal (H) and Swansea (A), while Spurs' are West Brom (H), Chelsea (A), Southampton (H) and finally Newcastle (A), so at a guess I'd say both teams have a roughly equally difficult final few games.

fcuk you vardy, you gave me hope and then took it away

mailburner wrote: »
    fcuk you vardy, you gave me hope and then took it away

One might almost describe as a 'fcuking cnut.':p

I'm on Lukaku for top scorer, at least I can't accuse him of killing me with hope atm...:(

One might almost describe as a 'fcuking cnut.':p

I'm on Lukaku for top scorer, at least I can't accuse him of killing me with hope atm...:(

he's a right tosspot that lad
    10 goals in 9 games followed by 3 in his last 14 and still only 6 behind kane :pac:

I'm assuming everyone dead in the water at this stage? Anyone click anything? Was a disastrous year for ante post bets. Stoke top midlands club done me for about 7grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I'm assuming everyone dead in the water at this stage? Anyone click anything? Was a disastrous year for ante post bets. Stoke top midlands club done me for about 7grand.

Stoke ****ed me as well.Looks like they will be only one to let me down in 9 fold .

2a1f984260ad8eb46c7f7ff91d65ca49.png

Still possible

Juve and Feyenoord both already won

shagged here

very disappointing season
    west ham finishing fourth an outside chance at 33s is all ive left (now 11s)
    arse beating city at the weekend will get it off to a flier though which looks a possiblility given how bad city were last night
    then need west ham to win their remaining games and its up...easy peasy :pac:

• Advertisement

barf! :(

Advertisement