Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition coming to Ireland?

Options
  • 17-06-2015 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

So who thought Fallout 4 at E3 looked awesome?! My 21st is soon so I'd have money so I was thinking of maybe getting the new Pip-Boy Edition they have. But while it's available on the USA Amazon store to pre order, it's not on the UK Amazon store at all.

After a bit of searching I find on that it's only available in GAME in the UK. But I mean what about the rest of Europe? There are no GAMEs in Ireland anymore. If I wanted to get it, I would need to get it on the GAME website and basically pay double the price. Does anyone know if it will be coming to other store in the rest of Europe and it's only exclusive to GAME in the UK?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,850 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There's already a Fallout thread on the first page. Ask there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement