Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Classic Army ASG BT5 A4 for sale

• 12-05-2015 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all,

Would anyone be interested in the above airsoft rifle? It has been used a few times and still in the original box. Everything works fine and charger etc is included. It was my dads before he got bored of it and i wouldn't really know the specs etc but could write whats on the box.

A5 Lower receiver
    Hi-Cap Magazine (200RD)
    New design hop up system
    Quick disassembly body
    Flashlight force grip with 6V light bulb
    Movable cocking lever and bulb cover

Located in Dublin 9. If you need pics or anything let me know. Looking for 150 euro.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Welcome to Airsoft Adverts
    You must post the ACTUAL muzzle velocity/power to your gun.
    If you don't know what it is, take to a retailer or site and they will
    test it.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭maxibaby

swai wrote: »
    Hi all,

Would anyone be interested in the above airsoft rifle? It has been used a few times and still in the original box. Everything works fine and charger etc is included. It was my dads before he got bored of it and i wouldn't really know the specs etc but could write whats on the box.

A5 Lower receiver
    Hi-Cap Magazine (200RD)
    New design hop up system
    Quick disassembly body
    Flashlight force grip with 6V light bulb
    Movable cocking lever and bulb cover

Located in Dublin 9. If you need pics or anything let me know. Looking for 150 euro.

Pics?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement