Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Best episode in a very very very long time

• Registered Users Posts: 84,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I can Digg that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,890 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I can Digg that. :D

Even though it's not Dig hopefully it's a better cameo for Ramsey than the pointless one in Batwoman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

If this was a serious show I would be p!ssed off that we were left with a clone. Sure ava is a clone, but the same clone has all the interactions with the crew so didnt matter.

• Advertisement

Note that there is spoilers for the rest of the season in the above video.

Matt Ryan will be back as a series regular for Season 7… but as a different character!

While John Constantine’s arc on the show is coming to an end in Season 6, Matt Ryan’s journey with the Legends is not over,” executive producer Phil Klemmer revealed during the Q&A.

Ryan will next take on the role of Dr. Gwyn Davies, an eccentric scientist from the early 20th century who might be the team’s only hope next season.

Amy Louise Pemberton — who has voiced the Waverider AI’s Gideon as a series regular for the past six years — will portray a flesh-and-blood version of Gideon in the real world in Season 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Anyone remember when this show was unmissable? This season is a dreary mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Yup just like the rest of the Arrowverse it has run out of steam.

Superman needs to be the only one left standing now and I really feel that needs to stay away from the Arrowverse and move from CW to HBOMax.

A cracking finale in fairness. Very enjoyable. The ending was great too.

Doesn't erase a shite season though!

Cracking ending to a very weal season, Not much life left in the Arrowverse now.

Time to wind it down fully I think.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I think Legends and Flash have run their course and hopefully end next season along with Batwoman. That leaves Superman and Lois , Stargirl and Naomi.

Also season 7 starts on October 13th so we're not having to wait more than 6 months between seasons

Post edited by EoinMcLovin on

• Registered Users Posts: 17,242 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Oh lordy - didn't think much of that finale. The whole show has gone very campy pantomime

And like Eoin said even the Flash has run out of ideas for decent stories or rather bringing the stories to life - but I think Flash is done for me anyway, so many unlikeable characters now

At least Superman and Louis didn't disappoint in the first season

They need to go more gritty with their shows like The 100 was

Back tonight and more details on the 100th episode

Hey guys... is this the same show?

Such a massive massive improvement over the last season. The fun factor is back!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The biggest question is

What was causing that annoying beam of light at the end. 😛 Always nice to see physical Gideon, but have Astra and Spooner seen her before?

I agree it was a more fun episode and that's probably down to the lack of the more serious, dark Constantine and even Astra seems to have lightened up a bit. hope they keep the fun factor up.

100 episodes in 100 seconds

That was a pretty good episode and nice seeing all the old characters returning

That was fun and damn Gideon can sing.

No Hawkgirl. I understand why Mick didn't turn up.

But did really enjoy it.

Though not a fan of the bad guy. Thought we were done with him.

• Advertisement

Well now that end was good.

Nick Zano must've hit the gym hard for this episode. 😁

Was John Cena mentioned in the episode or is my mind playing tricks on me - thought they were good for a tv show and he certainly hammed it up

Yeah, Cena was mentioned during the ad/message at the end.

So that happened!

They clearly have no budget yet they are doing a great job.

At least Behrad had some development at last. Didn't even know he had stopped getting high.

Since Big Brother is the only reality show I've seen outside of clips, I'll guess Nate was Jersey Shore, Sara was Real Housewives, Ava was Big Brother and Spooner was Survivor. Dunno about the rest but would assume Zari was Kardashians.

Post edited by CastorTroy on

Imagine watching that episode after just seeing the first 2 seasons. Show has completely changed since then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭sioda

It's mad to think this was the throwaway show on CW that is more by far and away my favourite

Advertisement