Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

morning time badminton

• 25-04-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

hi i am living in dublin and i want to play badminton morning time any body help me any club or group of people playing morning time . please help me my mobile no is /snip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Jasper_

What standard are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 tamoor2

i am division 4 player

hi i am living in dublin and i want to play badminton morning time any body help me any club or group of people playing morning time . please help me my mobile no is /snip[/QUOTE]

hi i am living in dublin and i want to play badminton morning time any body help me any club or group of people playing morning time . please help me my

hi i am living in dublin and i want to play badminton morning time any body help me any club or group of people playing morning time . please help me my

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭suave.4u

hi, where are u based in Dublin?

dublin 1

Advertisement