Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trusted Mechanic- where to go?

Options
  • 25-04-2015 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    My cars' exhaust needs to be replaced - (it's a 10 year old mini, but driving really well). I called Kearys in Little island-just to get a quote for a replacement exhaust. The first question I was asked was the reg of the car-and was told 'someone' from parts would call me back - 4 days later- nothing- and I cannot be bothered!
    Can anybody recommend an 'honest-to-goodness' mechanic - I will order the parts if necessary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

This place are good to deal with in Little Island.

http://www.quickfit.ie/exhausts.html

Main dealer would charge you an arm and a leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Hi missy, try the motors forum there's a good few cork lads might help you out. Posting from phone no linkies apologies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 491 ✭✭Dozer Dave

Is it the whole exhaust or one of the boxes that need replacement?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Dozer Dave wrote: »
    Is it the whole exhaust or one of the boxes that need replacement?

I actually don't know...but will try the place you recommended. Many thanks!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

cooneys down in Coachford very honest and wont mess you around

• Advertisement
Advertisement