Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Bikes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Your link is broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Cut and paste it into google and it works

Heres the same again

Garda Síochána - Cork, Kerry & Limerick - Southern Region

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Still broken

And OMG ye cant get it working!! I did mention saying if it wasn't working to cut and paste it..Now if you want anymore from me Ill have to start charging

lol..dont be giving out to us coz you dont know how to post a link :-)

• Advertisement

ROFL your an ass haha... I was going to send another link to a cats ass but it doesn't work haha
    (all said in good fun)

You not the chap who had the orange bike stolen was it, cus like that is why I did put it up I was thinking of others, I am sure I heard someone had a orange bike stolen ages ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Milly, your links aren't working. You can't cut and paste them either because all we can "cut" is...

"Garda Síochána - Cork, Kerry & Limerick - Southern Region"

If you're somehow able to get that to resolve to a valid web url, then you have just broken the Internet ;)

Thank you for that I think we have established that the link isn't working but it does work if you copy it and then open a new window paste the details in and walla!! Click on the first link or just an idea now go to the facebook page for the southern region...

So what you are saying is:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Garda+S%C3%ADoch%C3%A1na+-+Cork%2C+Kerry+%26+Limerick+-+Southern+Region

Still doesnt work for me though as facebook banned here..could you sort that for me please while you are fixing the internet?

Ta.

• Advertisement

Well I meant more paste it into the www but you can go that way if you want Ludo who am I to tell you what to do... And yeah it shows up there...

Jes im glad you can work the internet so many out there cant shame about facebook there but sure you can check it later I doubt they will be claimed that quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

here you go Milly, if you want anything else done let me know! :pac:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.755620151201955.1073741906.676247719139199&type=1

Thank God for men ehhhh!!! haha thanks Roger...

Advertisement