Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Accomodation

Options
  • 12-04-2015 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, myself and two friends are trying to find a house for the college year 2015/2016 and so far were having no luck! :( if anyone has a house with 3 rooms spare or know of anyone, could you please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Have you tried getting on to the UCC accommodation people? Can't remember what they are called exactly but I'm sure a quick Googling will find them. Things may have changed in the past 10 years but usually they won't list accommodation for next year until the Summer. Don't stress yet anyway, it's only April. There's loads of time to find a place for September.

If ye really want to lock something down, try and rent somewhere in June when this years students leave. Then when September swings around, ye already have somewhere :) Of course, you're paying 3 extra months rent by doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Grainne0000

Bacchus wrote: »
    Have you tried getting on to the UCC accommodation people? Can't remember what they are called exactly but I'm sure a quick Googling will find them. Things may have changed in the past 10 years but usually they won't list accommodation for next year until the Summer. Don't stress yet anyway, it's only April. There's loads of time to find a place for September.

If ye really want to lock something down, try and rent somewhere in June when this years students leave. Then when September swings around, ye already have somewhere :) Of course, you're paying 3 extra months rent by doing this.

Hi, Ah yes there is a Ucc website and we Havnt been able to find anything suiting us. Also, we have tried other various house renting websites.
    I just don't think renting for the summer is going to suit us as we won't be in the city for the summer and it just wouldn't make sense financially for us

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

In that case you're probably jumping the gun a bit looking for accommodation in April for a place in September. I'm out of the student accommodation hunt loop for a while now though so maybe things have become more desperate.

Advertisement