Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeper Road, D8/12

Options
  • 12-04-2015 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,

I'd appreciate any input people may have on the above road. There are a few houses for sale there at the moment but I am not familiar with the area. Does anyone have any first hand experience of the road and/or area - good or bad please. I'm not a first time buyer but looking to upgrade to bigger place with outside space.

Thanks everyone,
    Ste

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

It very much depends where you're from and what you're used to.

Dolphin's Barn can be fine or pretty dodgy. Obviously you'll need to spend a bit of time in the area at different times of the day and night.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

Keeper road is drimnagh and its d.12. It's a busy enough street so not too many gangs hanging around .
    If you have a streetwise head on you and keep out of the way of trouble if you see it , then keeper road is fine to live on

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SteMc

It very much depends where you're from and what you're used to.

Dolphin's Barn can be fine or pretty dodgy. Obviously you'll need to spend a bit of time in the area at different times of the day and night.

Thanks MarkAnthony. I currently live in twin close to Oliver Bond so am somewhat used to gangs of kids but locked away high up in an apartment block is different to a house on the road I guess. Will walk and drive around the area a few times during the day and night and see what way things lie. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SteMc

kelledy wrote: »
    Keeper road is drimnagh and its d.12. It's a busy enough street so not too many gangs hanging around .
    If you have a streetwise head on you and keep out of the way of trouble if you see it , then keeper road is fine to live on

Thanks kelledy. The houses seem to be the Crumlin end away from Drimnagh but yes, if is D12 (don't know where I was going with D8). Live in D8 now close to Oliver Bond so used to gangs of kids but it's different when you're in an apartment block. Thanks again though for your input.

Advertisement