Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayweather v Pacquiao venue in Cork City?

Options
  • 11-04-2015 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Bit of a longshot considering licensing laws etc. Anybody know if a bar/venue will be showing the bigfighy in the early hrs in Cork city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

cizolin wrote: »
    Bit of a longshot considering licensing laws etc. Anybody know if a bar/venue will be showing the bigfighy in the early hrs in Cork city?

I reckon this place is your best bet.

http://www.woolshedbaa.com

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭cizolin

Bret Hart wrote: »
    I reckon this place is your best bet.

http://www.woolshedbaa.com

Good shout. They don't have any announcement up about it unfortunately.

By the way I really enjoyed reading your book

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Think Rising Sons on Cornmarket Street is supposed to be a sports bar so they might be showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭cizolin

The issue is that the fight is on about 4a.m which makes it that bit more unlikely for a license premises to be showing it. Bit of a long shot really. Have checked out the Rising sons. Last orders are 12.30 for them and there is nothing up on their fb page about the fight. I will keep an eye for it though. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

You'll be hard pushed to find a venue showing it due to the very late start. Unless you know of someone who can get you in to a lock in, that is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

anyone hear of any place since?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Its on too late in the morning for any licensed premises to show it.

Best off watching it at home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

Macau Sporting Club is showing the fight on multiple screens and big screen.

Advertisement