Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable tattoo parlour?

Options
  • 11-04-2015 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Heya fellow Corkonians!

Want to get another tattoo done, and I see several places in the city centre. Can anyone recommend or advise against any in particular?

Personal experiences preferred, thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭rob316

InsaneChef wrote: »
    Heya fellow Corkonians!

Want to get another tattoo done, and I see several places in the city centre. Can anyone recommend or advise against any in particular?

Personal experiences preferred, thanks!

Smiley Dog on North Main St, my OH goes there to Raul for all her tattoos and they are all pretty damn good. There is loads though, tattoo zoo is a pretty popular choice and I hear the one on tuckey street is very good too.

If you fancy paying through the nose you can go to Ami James shop on French Church St.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

I have seen the Ami James tats and they are nice but I know a person who dealt with them trying to make appointments etc and they were a disaster a bit thinking too highly of themselves.. They were giving a ball park figure of 90 - 300 for a new tatt that they were given pictures of so they knew what was involved, and they were all well make an appointment to see us, then not come back to you

Advertisement