Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Next door burning plastic

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

sjb25 wrote: »
    Nope owner of the property the fire is on otherwise sure nobody would call the fire service anybody can call the fire service house insurance would normally cover it but I'm sure would sort the OPs problem

I think it can vary as the local County Council controls the fire service for their area. Its to stop people prank pone calling the fire service, like in the instance in this thread. If the OP called the fire brigade for her neighbour when its not needed, why should he be stuck with the call out charge (€600 where I'm from), when he didn't ring them and, and there was no dangerous fire?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Block up the flue and lock the door so he's trapped inside. See how he likes breathing in those fumes. It's the only way he'll learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Go next door and kill them.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Too late now but you should have given them all the plastic that you needed burned.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Go next door and kill them.

Appropriate user name is appropriate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

stop complaining OP

and get high on the toxics, some people have to pay for that you get it for free

• Registered Users Posts: 5 deffonightly

materials used for buildings in the last few years are very poor. What shape will the plastic house be in after the fire, I wonder?

Advertisement