Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assignment help!

Options
  • 30-03-2015 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

I saw this and I thought I'd post it because I am in IT Carlow's Wexford Campus. I need some help with my Economics assignment for part 1 i've to list 4 factors of downturn in 2007/2008, i've got the banking bailout, nama, mortgage arrears and household tax.can someone make a suggestion on whether i'm right or wrong

for part two, i've to analyze three sets of data and i went unemployment, immigration and GDP. now i've got that pretty much done it but can someone tell me if GDP goes up, that's, and GDP goes down, that's good.

and could someone suggest two economic policies that stimulate growth in the economy?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement