Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Presenters

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

mackeire wrote: »
    Steve Coogan, but only if he does it as Alan Partridge.

He said he'd never do another series of Partridge, which is what it'd be

Guy Martin is a good shout, he's bright and entertaining.....Johny Vaughan would be another of my picks, but like Partridge perhaps a little too over powering it would become the Johny Vaughan show

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Say I'd have to pick Jeremy Clarkson James may and Richard hammond :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

I heard that there is pressure from BBC Ethics and Management to have Mishal Husain in to allow it to appeal to a more holistic audience. Jane Hill is said to be in negotiations to be the Clarkson replacement...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

I heard that there is pressure from BBC Ethics and Management to have Mishal Husain in to allow it to appeal to a more holistic audience. Jane Hill is said to be in negotiations to be the Clarkson replacement...

... And on the back of that I just got an email to say Hill is out but Catriona Shearer is now in the game....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,259 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Please do; no faster way to kill it that way...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 854 ✭✭✭dubscottie

Guy Martin
    Ed China
    And that Scottish bloke of "The Garage" that used to be on Discovery..

Or Mike Oldfield.. He seemed to have the TopGear thing sussed back in the 70's..

Take one old airfield and have some fun with machines!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hXIwdXNwYA&spfreload=10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Why would they be? They are the norm for most industries. Eg WWE wrestlers arent allowed to in other industries eg MMA for at least a year after they leave WWE.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

hfallada wrote: »
    But I say netflix might pick them up. TG is huge globally and TG could attract an older audience to netflix

Has Netflix ever gotten fully behind a British production?

Advertisement